How to have a radiant glowing skin without spending thousands over dollars?
If you haven’t been exfoliating your skin, it is time to do so, when we are at our 20s, our skin cell turns over every 28 days, at 30 to 40s, it slows down to every 40 days or more for the skin renewal. With dead skin cells piling up, it is important to exfoliate regularly to prevent the skin from getting dull. It is understandable that budget on skincare products have always been an issue for most women and men as it can easily go up to hundreds to thousands over dollars to have full coverage of skin protection.
In this article, we are going to share how you can still protect your skin while not over-stretching your dollar and compromising the quality of the skincare products.
The First Steps to Radiant Skin:
- Start off with using facial cleanser, we recommend a gentle facial wash it helps to remove impurities gently without stripping the skin of its natural oil leaving a refreshing feeling. Gently squeeze about 1 cm off the product with little water. Rub between both palms to create a small bubble and gently apply over all your face and wash off with water.
- Next use a facial scrub to remove dead skin cells, clear blocked pores and remove excess oil deposits, leaving the skin rejuvenated and silky smooth.
- Wipe with a clean towel.
- Apply the toner on your face and pat it gently to let the product sip into your skin to stimulate blood circulation and firm elasticity of the pore leaving skin fresh and revitalised.
- Apply eye crème with your fourth finger using dabbing motion around our delicate eyes area to hydrate and brighten up under eye problem.
- If you are doing this routine in the morning, it will be recommended that you apply moisturizer with SPF30 to protect against sun and environmental damages.
- If doing it at night, we discovered that applying night crème is the way to go before you go to bed. With the result of waking up feeling light and refreshed.
- On weekly basis, we also recommend that you use any types of hydrating facial mask to keep your skin firm and hydrated for at least 20-30 minutes.
For more skincare tips, read our blog page.